Many company team members are in need of basic CRM functionality, but do not require all the bells and whistles of CRM focused software solutions. Alto's CRM Lite for Microsoft SharePoint delivers cost effective CRM functionality by leveraging your Microsoft SharePoint investment.
CRM Lite for Microsoft SharePoint is built solely on Microsoft SharePoint lists. It has the ability to inter-connect all the lists together to form contact relationships between companies, contacts, and opportunities.
Flexibility of connections
- Flexibility to connect different lists together. Contacts can be related to a company, opportunities could be related to a company as a whole, or could be related to a specific contact from that company.
- Start off with our list of pre-defined popular columns and add/remove/customize from there to fit your needs
- Main home page serves as a full dashboard between Companies, contacts, and opportunities.
- Click the arrow next to the company you want to see all contacts for that company. Click the arrow next to the contact from that company to see all opportunities related to that contact.
- If you are just interested in company information you can click on that company and see all its contacts and opportunities on one page. You can add/edit/remove contacts and opportunities from here using the built in form, or use datasheet mode to quickly make changes.
- Export the opportunities list to excel or access to run reports, create graphs, and calculate valuable information regarding all your opportunities as a whole.
Microsoft Outlook integration
- Sync the contact list to outlook and set the new contact list to be visible from the address book, and now you will be able to see all the contacts in Microsoft Outlook when sending/receiving emails.
- Extra Add-ins
- Cascading Dropdowns for Opportunities list
- Email integration with Harmon.ie
- Communications list to track phone calls etc.